Have you ever thought of what successful (depends on what success means to you, in this case, people who are busy and had made a name for themselves in the business world) or we can identify them as effective leaders (people who get results) do during the weekends?
I have come across these twelve leaders and what they do during weekends;
1. Robert Iger (CEO of Disney) – get up early (and never experience “Monday Blues”…)
2. Benjamin Franklin (Founding Father of the United States) – have a plan (fail to plan and we plan to fail)
3. Timothy Ferriss (Author; one of his books, “The 4-Hour Work Week”) – do not multitask (focus to get better results)
4. Anna Wintour, OBE (Vogue’s Editor-in-Chief) – stay active (and gain more energy to achieve more)
5. Steve Jobs (Apple) – prioritize what’s important (clarity on what gets you closer to your goal and breakthrough)
6. Warren Buffett (CEO of Berkshire Hathaway) – make time for hobbies (life has more meaning in doing what you love)
7. Oprah Winfrey (Media Proprietor) – practice stillness (meditation for 20 minutes a day will improve your mind)
8. Randi Zuckerberg (Businesswoman) – forget FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) and embrace JOMO (Joy of Missing Out)
9. Bill Gates (Microsoft) – take time to reflect (this is how humans improve themselves and learn more)
10. Richard Branson (Business magnate) – give back (release oxytocin and feel happier)
11. Jack Dorsey (CEO of Twitter Inc.) – get ready for the rest of the week (plan ahead and expect the unexpected)
12. Jay-Z (Rapper) – keep up the momentum (once you get going, it’s going to be tough to stop… keep moving forward)
There you go… some great tips and sharing on what we can do with our weekends. Enjoy your weekend.
“Change Your HABITS, Change Your World…”