Happy New Year folks! How was your 2018?
After reflecting and reviewing 2018 for myself, I have listed some of the events / achievements / learning / experience for your reading pleasure… if we have anything in common, please do not hesitate to share them with me.
I am looking forward to an exciting 2019, where I will enter a new phase of my life’s journey – will share with you all later.
“The way we experience the world around us is a direct reflection of the world within us.” ~ Gabrielle Bernstein
Here are my 2018 reflections / reviews:
- Had some wonderful opportunities in executive coaching assignments (learning to be a better coach and it is a joy to experience the coachee achieving their results)
- Completed E-learning video for the organization I am working with (not an easy task at first and got the hang of it after a few takes)
- CSR talks (on habit change, leadership and motivation) and Lighthouse (with my trusted group of friends / partners to buy, prepare, cook and serve the under privileged – a joy and fulfillment for us)
- Camping with family (in Thailand, a great outdoor experience for the kids)
- DISC certification (years of practice and finally got the certification from USA, thank you for the opportunity)
- Journey on Leadership Development Program for a multi-national company (supporting, delivering, coaching, mentoring, having fun with the emerging leaders!)
- Help with service recovery for some of the company’s clients (helping to close some gaps in leadership development)
- Went to Gujarat, India for Entrepreneurship Development Program for 21 days with a group of awesome people (known as our G20 family)
- Becoming an Entrepreneurship mentor for the business owners (thank you for the opportunity)
- World of Habits blog site (had a free site and now decided to have own web site to compile and share to as many people as possible)
- Daily sharing QOTD (in Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Captain Habit (the mascot I created for fun and inspiration)
- Finished 1 chapter of a book (given to opportunity to write with international authors, appreciate the chance and learning)
- Closed the business deal and delivered 10 team building sessions for a multi-national company (really felt honored as they have requested for me as the lead facilitator… looking forward to serve better!)
- Family and friends from Thailand trip to Cameron Highlands (a memorable trip for our family)
- Xmas presents for my wife and kids (seeing the joy on their face and being able to give… priceless!)
- Birthday celebration with my son (missed my daughter’s birthday due to an oversea assignment… sorry girl…)
- Change of role in the company for better opportunities and prospect in the near future
- Another short holiday to Kuala Lumpur with my family for xmas
- Registered to complete my semester (leading to my own academic qualification)
- Signed up and completing my online courses with Udemy.
“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” ~ Melody Beattie
I am truly grateful for all that I have gone through in 2018 and definitely looking forward to a fantastic 2019 (and beyond). Knowing that, a lot of my family members, friends, partners and clients are going to help supporting my bigger success.
Thank God for all the blessings and do share with me your experience / successes / learning…
“Your habits, your future!”